Saturday, August 14, 2010

Aug 14

Gazing Balls WIP this where I work on them. Nice and shady.


Moved the mosaic gazing balls to one area, so I can finish cleaning them. I like them all lined up so you see them as you come in the back driveway. I have to decide what to do with them. They are addicting to make.
picture taken in the early morning with brite sun on them. They have a lot of colored glass and mirrors on them that do not show up. Operator error.


The link for breast Cancer Awareness Call for Artists is
http://www.thedolliemama.com/CALL_FOR_ARTISTS.htm . ; which will explain the fundraiser. There is also a link on the page which opens the Artist Participation Form we ask everyone to complete that wants to enter a doll. I really have to finish my doll so I can get it in to the doll club and let them handle it from there.